Trusts & Grants Officer at Cornerstone Foundation
Can be flexible
£up to 30K per annum DOE
Wednesday 10th July 2019
As a member of the Cornerstone Foundation Team, the main purpose of this critical role is to lead to the achievement of our income generation targets through the application for funds from grants, trusts & foundations.
The post will require working collaboratively with Cornerstone Leaders and colleagues to identify and maximise opportunities and resources to ensure a high success rate.
- Ensure the Cornerstone Foundation achieves income generation targets.
- Monitor, evaluate and report activity and income from grants, trusts and foundation.
- Seek out, cultivate and maintain new and existing grant, trust & foundation partnerships.
- Develop a pipeline of all partnerships, available funding and intelligence to ensure opportunities are fully maximised.
- Complete, process and influence funding applications.
- Keep up to date with funding strategies and available grants.
- Initiate contact with colleagues to promote the development of innovative projects with funding potential.
- Develop processes and systems to ensure accurate monitoring, recording and reporting of all grant, trust and foundations income and ensure effective use of ThankQ fundraising database.
- Liaise with Cornerstone Central – Finance to ensure accurate financial records are maintained.
- Provide appropriate content for newsletters, annual reports, Cornerstone website, social media, wider press and publications to raise awareness and support for the Cornerstone Foundation.
- Contribute to the wider team and all aspects of Cornerstone’s fundraising.
- Ensure your effective engagement and attendance at relevant organisational meetings.
- Ensure activity adheres to good Fundraising practises and legal standards.
- Actively promote our Purpose, Values & Behaviours.
- Ensure engagement with the Institute of Fundraising, Special Interest Groups and any other relevant bodies.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Applicants must apply to Alan Surgeon at AWS Recruitment. Please click on the button below and fill out your details…