Corporate Partnerships Manager with NSPCC Scotland
Glasgow, or Edinburgh (home based)
£24,000 – £31,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours per week:
Head of Fundraising
Wednesday 21st November 2018
Thursday 29th & Friday 30th November 2018
At NSPCC Scotland, we believe every childhood is worth fighting for. It’s an aspiration which will take time but nothing less will do. This is an exciting time for NSPCC Scotland and an opportunity for you to make your mark in an enthusiastic and committed team responsible for developing new sources of corporate partnership income for the NSPCC in Scotland. Income which is vitally important and will help us provide services for children, now and in the future.
The focus for corporate fundraising is to maximise the lifetime value from all types of corporate partnerships and increase the number and value of partnerships across Scotland.
The role of the Corporate Partnerships Manager is pivotal in raising both income and profile across corporate networks and amongst employees across Scotland so that we can do more for children.
NSPCC Scotland is seeking to appoint an experienced fundraiser. You will understand the vital contribution that companies make to fundraising, their Corporate Responsibility objectives and the importance of a partnership approach in supporting them. You will develop and grow the existing corporate pipeline with a clear focus on new business to maximise our income from corporate partnerships. Your interpersonal skills will enable you to build lasting relationships with both new and existing prospects and supporters. You will thrive on building new relationships and prospects.
You will have highly developed written and verbal communication skills, experience of delivering fundraising plans, meeting income targets and generating new business.
- Experience of corporate fundraising in Scotland.
- Evidence of new business development and income generation, working to a new business target.
- Experience of success in contributing to a department’s/team’s strategy.
- An understanding of commercial markets and sectors in Scotland.
- Evidence of success in managing significant partnerships in a customer focussed environment such as fundraising, client management, sales or marketing – either in the private or public sector.
- Experience of using Windows-based software packages, including word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail and the internet.
- A sound track record of demonstrating initiative and creativity to achieve desired outcomes and of working with a high degree of independence.
- Experience of recording activity on databases, in full compliance with GDPR.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Applicants must apply for this position by 21st November 2018 by sending a CV and Cover Letter. Please click on the button below and fill out your details…