Corporate Fundraiser at Cancer Support Scotland
AWS Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with Cancer Support Scotland to recruit a Corporate Fundraiser.
Cancer Support Scotland is here to provide emotional and practical support to those affected by Cancer. Offering counselling, complementary therapy, stress management and podiatry through one-to-one and groups based methods.
Founded by Sir Kenneth Calman in 1980, Cancer Support Scotland is dedicated to supporting people affected by cancer. The Charity, formally known as “Tak “Tent”, is based within the grounds of Gartnaval Hospital, Glasgow and also has outreach services located across the west and central Scotland.
In the last year Cancer Support Scotland has offered over 6,000 appointments and demand for our services is steadily rising. This means the charity needs to be as strong as it can be in terms of fundraising efforts and having the very best people.
We are looking for a committed and highly organised individual who will join our team as a Corporate Fundraiser. This role is vital to ensuring we are reaching out and gaining financial support of corporate organisations to help further Cancer Support Scotland’s mission to support those affected by cancer.
- Develop and deliver compelling fundraising engagement plans to motivate corporate staff to fundraise for Cancer Support Scotland
- Provide high levels of support and relationship management to corporate partners
- Identify prospects and help develop relationships with corporate partners and succeed in securing donations and event involvement
- Develop and secure high quality ‘Charity of the Year’ partnerships with businesses across Scotland
- Develop fundraising concepts and materials for use across corporate fundraising activity
- Engage with a range of stakeholders, building strong relationships to support the developments of partnerships
- Manage all corporate partnerships, developing and implementing a partnership plan as well as ensuring these relationships receive an appropriate level of support.
- To meet the agreed targets for corporate fundraising
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to recruit, train and support volunteers in the delivery of the corporate fundraising activities
- Be proactive in monitoring and use of social media platforms for relevant references for corporate fundraising and Cancer Support Scotland
- Ensure that corporate supporters and donors are thanked in an appropriate and timely fashion
- Facilitate the attendance of corporate guests at Cancer Support Scotland events.
- Ensure all records within database are kept up to date and consistent
- Liaise with relevant staff and outside agencies as required
- Attend internal and external meetings as required
- Strictly adhere to the organisational Health and Safety policy at all times
- Operate within the organisational equal opportunities policy framework and implement the policy within this area of work
- Operate within the policies and procedures set out by the organisation
- Any other duties that are required and relevant to this role
- Provide support to volunteers and assist with training, as required
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
To apply for this position please click on the button below and fill out your details…