Community & Events Fundraiser at CHSS (North)
Regional Office, Inverness
£22,426 – £28,017 per annum DOE
Fundraising Manager (North)
32.5 hours per week (CHSS full-time is 32.5 hours)
Monday 2nd September 2019 at 12 noon.
Thursday 12th September 2019.
Our donors help people with chest, heart and stroke conditions do more than survive – they help them live. We are the team that help donors do amazing things. We help people make their fundraising a success, push it to the next level and we grow local networks to bring more people to our great cause.
You will be working in a dynamic team building relationships in the community and putting donors – and the amazing work they do – at the heart of what we do.
- At least 1 years fundraising experience, preferably in an event, major donor or corporate fundraising team.
- Organising events.
- Providing customer service and / or dealing with supporters directly.
- Report and letter writing.
- Providing administrative support.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of conducting research.
- A proven track record in fundraising.
- Experience in community fundraising.
- Experience of Raisers Edge or other fundraising database.
- Experience of managing volunteers.
- Experience of events management and health & safety.
- A good communicator (face-to-face, presentations, networking meetings etc) with the ability to create and maintain relationships using a variety of media.
- Excellent telephone manner, written style, listening skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Confident IT user including social media.
- Commitment to the ethos of the voluntary sector.
- Willingness to work flexibly, including some out-of-hours work.
- Willingness to travel throughout Scotland and often work unsocial hours, including evenings, weekends and overnight stays.
- You must be a driver with a current driving licence and access to own transport.
- Institute of Fundraising qualification.
- Experience of managing committees.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Applicants must apply for this position by Monday 2nd September 2019 at 12 noon. Please send a CV and Supporting Statement outlining why you think you are suitable for this post – click on the button below and fill out your details…..