Community & Events Fundraising Officer with CHSS (North East)
Aberdeen – Home based
£22,426 – £28,017 per annum DOE
Fundraising Manager (North)
32.5 hours per week (CHSS full-time is 32.5 hours)
Monday 2nd September 2019 at 12 noon.
Wednesday 11th September 2019, from 1.30pm.
Our donors help people with chest, heart and stroke conditions do more than survive – they help them live. We are the team that help donors do amazing things. We help people make their fundraising a success, push it to the next level and we grow local networks to bring more people to our great cause.
You will be working in a dynamic team building relationships in the community and putting donors – and the amazing work they do – at the heart of what we do.
- At least 1 years fundraising experience, preferably in an event, major donor or corporate fundraising team.
- Organising events.
- Providing customer service and / or dealing with supporters directly.
- Report and letter writing.
- Providing administrative support.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of conducting research.
- A proven track record in fundraising
- Experience in community fundraising
- Experience of Raisers Edge or other fundraising database
- Experience of managing volunteers
- Experience of events management and health & safety
- A good communicator (face-to-face, presentations, networking meetings etc) with the ability to create and maintain relationships using a variety of media
- Excellent telephone manner, written style, listening skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Confident IT user including social media
- Commitment to the ethos of the voluntary sector
- Belief in the CHSS values (inclusive, courageous, agile, innovative, accountable, united) and ability to make these lived behaviours
- Willingness to work flexibly, including some out-of-hours work
- Willingness to travel throughout Scotland and often work unsocial hours, including evenings, weekends and overnight stays
- A confident driver with a current manual driving licence and access to own transport with appropriate
- Institute of Fundraising qualification
- Experience of managing committees
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Applicants must apply for this position by Monday 2nd September 2019 at 12 noon. Please send a CV and Supporting Statement outlining your suitability for the post – click on the button below to send your application…