A key role has arisen with a leading property management company, ensuring good volumes of quality flats are sourced within the Nottingham area.
The key objective is to ensure that all properties sourced meet and/or exceed the criteria required.
The impact of this role is that by carrying out the role successfully the process of placing flats with investors’ runs smoothly.
– On-line property searches
– Visiting agents
– Viewing and assessment
– B2L model
– Negotiating offers
– Instructing surveys/lawyers
– Instructing roof and damp reports
– Develop & maintain off market contacts
– Reviewing sites for price changes, etc.
– Reporting to HQ
– Networking and finding new investor leads
– Meeting investors in regional locations
– Post (schedules, etc.)
– Phone calls/messages
– Logging information
– E-mail enquiries
– Overseeing the office to ensure its smooth running
– Working with closely Contracts Managers