A fundamental role within a growing property management company has arisen, ensuring good volumes of quality flats are sourced within the Nottingham area.
This is a home based role and the key objective is to ensure that all properties sourced meet and/or exceed the criteria required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a unique individual who will ensure the process of placing flats with investors’ runs smoothly.
- On-line property searches
- Visiting agents
- Viewing and assessment
- B2L model
- Negotiating offers
- Instructing surveys/lawyers
- Instructing roof and damp reports
- Develop & maintain off market contacts
- Reviewing sites for price changes, etc.
- Reporting to HQ
- Networking and finding new investor leads
- Meeting investors in regional locations
- Post (schedules, etc.)
- Phone calls/messages
- Logging information
- E-mail enquiries
- Working closely with Contracts Managers within the business
- Full UK driver’s license
- Previous buying experience of multiple properties
- Good geographical knowledge of region/s
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to influence others
*This post is home based and will report into the Head of Property Buying in Edinburgh.