An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Administrator for a leading Property Management Team based in Edinburgh. The Property Administrator will be expected to understand and follow specific processes relating to Property Manager role. This role is set out with the intention of developing into a Property Manager within 3 – 6 months with support of Manager and other team members within the branch.
· Answer incoming phone enquiries to the Branch ensuring highest customer service.
· Undertake training in all aspects of Property Management.
· Responsible for day to day property management of portfolio.
· Provide a prompt and informative response to all enquiries.
· Learn and understand importance of communication with clients.
· Process contractor invoices ensuring accurately logged.
· Assist with taking payments and documenting correct property details.
· Process all general administration efficiently and save accordingly.
· Review inspection reports and action when necessary.
· Maintain an assigned portfolio of properties to a high standard.
· Ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times.
· Customer Service.
· Working with a high attention to detail.
· Proactive and well organized.
· A proven track record of working as a team player.
*This is a permanent post reporting to the Edinburgh Branch Manager.