A fantastic entry level position has arisen with an established property company in Edinburgh.
- Manage keys – check in and out for contractors and staff etc.
- Arrange for additional keys to be cut
- Chase up contractors to return keys
- Flag up to co-ordinators keys to be checked, not working, or missing
- Complete jobs on the system
- Pass invoices to accounts for payment once signed off by the Property Manager
- Check inventories on system and send copy to tenants in post
- Save routine inspections on the system and update the database
- Take incoming calls form tenants and pass onto relevant members of staff
- Email information to the tenants regarding their deposit
- Send out Notice to Quits as instructed by the Property Manager
- Pass ‘Advanced Payments’ to accounts as instructed by the Property Manager
- Update Utility Suppliers meter readings if required and update tenants
- Record Fire Talks given on the database
- Working with a high attention to detail
- Working as part of a team
- Use of databases
- Ideally previous experience working in Property
This is a permanent position reporting into the Property Manager.