A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Manager with a leading property company in Edinburgh. This post would suit candidates with experience in either; Property, Sales, Business Development, Recruitment or Banking. A positive can- do attitude is a must with a successful proven track record in meeting targets. You must also be comfortable delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences.
Key Requirements of this post
- To match Investors to available properties and build excellent long term client relationships
- Consistently meet sales targets by matching investors with properties
- Welcome new clients and once qualified help them invest
- Gain referrals from delighted clients
- Encourage existing clients to invest again
- Design and send mailers
- Take an active role in client seminars
- Build strong professional relationships with clients
- Represent the company at networking events• Identify new business development opportunities
- Play an active role within the team
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings
- Strong sales track record (property/business development/sales/recruitment/banking)
- Able to communicate and sell at CEO level
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Great networking skills
- Property and or IFA market experience preferred (although not essential)
To do this role successfully you will need to be self-motivated, flexible and be able to operate out of normal working hours as (international) travel is an integral part of this role. All ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged. This post offers a generous holiday allowance, staff benefits and bonus scheme.
This is a permanent post reporting into the Group Investment Director.