AWS Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a local Edinburgh Charity to source a Head of Income Generation.
This post is Part Time (4 days – 28 hours / flexible) and would suit applicants with an excellent understanding of the Charity Sector – especially Fundraising.
*Applicants must have a proven track record within Fundraising.
Responsibility for developing and diversifying multi funding streams in line with the organisation’s targeted growth. You will also assist with the development of the Communications and Marketing Strategy.
- Coordinate and develop the Income Generation Strategy and Action Plan.
- Maximise relevant tendering opportunities (some experience with Trust applications would be an advantage).
- Develop corporate fundraising relationships.
- Assist with creating the Communications and Marketing Strategy.
- Assist with the development of the organisation’s brand and identify new marketing opportunities for the organisation.
Criteria to apply:
- Extensive Fundraising experience.
- A good understanding of the Charity Sector.
- Membership to the Institute of Fundraising would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of the Trust Application process.
- Experience using a Database and Donor Care.
- Experience in either Corporate and / or Community Fundraising.
This is an exciting new post for our client and applicants who are happy with a busy multi-income stream position are encouraged to apply.
This post reports directly into the CEO.
To apply for this post please send your CV and current salary expectations.