In this role you will be required to promote the company’s services worldwide and deliver new business through existing and new partners. The primary aim is to generate qualified leads coming into the business.
Reporting to: Group Investment Director
- Capable of arranging seminars through partners, business groups and such like
- Competent in delivering company presentations
- Develop and nurture new and existing partner relationships that lead to new client & new partner referrals
- Present to clients and partners on a one to one basis
- Generate to get client referrals
- Flexibility to travel internationally and follow up with partners and clients.
- A minimum of 3 qualified leads per week is expected through your direct activity.
- Complete weekly reporting and KPIs.
- Coming up with new ideas to promote and increase the business efficiency and profitability
- We care about our clients and take service very seriously and we expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings.
- Minimum 3 years commercial sales with a proven track record.
- Proven business to business sales and relationship management or similar proven experience.
Application Process: CV and Cover Letter